Ki Khanga: The Sword and Soul Role Playing Game puts you in the role of a character of your liking in a world of mystery and magic; of villainy and victory; of sword... and soul.
Will you delve for lost artifacts in the ruins of ancient temples? Strap on beaded armor and an nkisi necklace to battle undead legions as they storm your city upon the backs of skeletal camels, or defend your village from a swarm of ravenous impundulu? Whether you're making your way through the magical forests of Wandatu or fighting to survive in the palm oil-lit back alleys of Sati-Baa, you and your team will need all your wits, combat skill, and magic to make it through. But most of all, you'll need each other.
This rulebook is the essential centerpiece of Ki Khanga: The Sword and Soul Role Playing Game, with rules for character creation, magic, arms, armor, divination and much more - everything you need to play Ki Khanga as either a player or Griot!
The next great adventure in fantasy roleplaying takes off here, and Ki Khanga: The Sword and Soul Role Playing Game is your ticket to a lifetime of adventure!
The Ki Khanga Core Rulebook includes:
- All player and Game Master rules in a single volume.
- The ability to create characters the way YOU want them to be, without restrictions of class or species.
- Multiple maps and detailed overviews of the 16 countries and multiple cultures that comprise the world of Ki Khanga including their gods, major factions and threats, and more.
- Complete rules for combat.
- African weapons, armor, and items - magical, spiritual and technological - from hand cannons and divine armor to enchanted swords and biological implants.
- Rules for magic, deadly traps, bizarre diseases and poisons, and everything else you need to craft exciting adventures.
- And much, much more!